Buying a home can be a complicated process….It’s extremely important that you have an experienced real estate agent guiding you every step of the way to ensure you are informed and educated throughout the entire process to help you make the best decision and get the best deal. In the state of Connecticut, the Seller pays the Realtor commissions, so my services are 100% FREE to you! I’m extremely grateful for the opportunity to act as a friend and trusted advisor in guiding my clients through every step of the home buying experience.
Below is a list of some of the services I provide during the Home Search and Home Buying process:
- Custom Automated Home Search based on your criteria.
- Cross check the MLS system daily to make sure you are seeing every home that meets your criteria.
- Schedule and show you all properties that meet your criteria that you would like to see.
- Provide you with reputable Loan Officers to get you prequalified for a loan, if needed.
- Draft all offers that you would like to submit, go over all offer paperwork with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Negotiate offers to ensure you are getting the best possible deal and the best possible terms.
- Follow up with the Listing Realtor for offer status, updates and constantly update you on the status of your offer.
- Provide you with reputable real estate attorneys, if needed.
- Once your offer is accepted, I will coordinate with the attorneys and deliver the contract and earnest money deposit.
- Recommend and coordinate all inspections based on your schedule and the contract timelines
- Make sure all contract timelines are met.
- Follow up with your Attorney and Lender several times weekly to make sure closing is on schedule and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Schedule and perform the Final Walk Through with you.
- Coordinate with you, the Lender and your Attorney about the closing date and what you need to bring to closing.
- Deliver you the keys to your new home!